If you have actually been dealing and having problem with weight concerns, there are some juice recipes for weight management that you could try. However, remember that these juices typically aren’t some magical remedy that will certainly deliver immediate outcome overnight. Let me share my experience and also my journey in shedding off extra pounds by taking in healthy and natural juices as my everyday routine.
Understanding the Concept
The majority of people have incorrect idea regarding fat burning juice, assuming that when they drink an entire glass, they will see instantaneous outcome promptly where they become slim right now. Well, the juice doesn’t function that way. Yes, it is called as weight loss juice, yet it isn’t really an overnight or instant weight loss juice. Know the reality before you take in the juice so you don’t obtain deceptive information.
The fundamental thing about this weight-loss juice is that it will certainly initially cleanse off your body from any kind of damaging toxins and contaminants so you could begin from clean slate.
This kind of juice is normally packed up with fruits or veggies rich in fiber, so it could actually help out in giving longer fulfilling effect in addition to improving the work of your digestion system. If the fruits are also abundant in protein, you could obtain dual benefits of helping you curb off your appetite.
You see, healthy protein isn’t easily digested by the body– unlike carbohydrates that can be broken down into sugar. Your body requires longer period of time to absorb the body, so the digestion process will certainly function longer and also slower, leading to longer full impact. In addition, when the body experienced problem in processing the food, it will naturally increase the body temperature– resulting in improved metabolic system and rate. Not only you won’t be quickly get hungry — hence, preventing craving, or snacking– your body will normally burn calories far better and more effectively. And yes, you can experience it from ‘just’ eating the juices.
So, when should you consume the juice?
Well, that’s a difficult concern. Primarily, you can consume the juice anytime you intend to. However, some have specific preferences about the timing. Some want to consume it early in the morning, for breakfast replacement. With your empty stomach , the juice is declared to be absorbed better. Additionally, with the fulfilling and refreshing impact, you can really start off your day with enough packing.
Nonetheless, remember that this kind of advice could not be applicable for those with sensitive stomach problem or internal ulcer problem.
You could also consume the juice as the snacking choice in between lunch and also dinner. If you consume the juice in between those meal times, you won’t be tempted to eating way too much or snacking. One more terrific thing is that you could constantly go along with the juice with healthy and balanced snacks, like beans or nuts. This is the type of snacking that I like. A handful of nuts and complete it off with cold juice is such a reward for me.
Do’s and Don’ts
Although weight reduction juices have loads of excellent rewards and advantages, you still need to be careful and really pay attention to the serving, preparation, and consumption. Here are some fundamental dos and don’ts you must have– by the way, I learnt more about these in the hard way.
- Always check first with your doctor. Learn about your condition and reveal any hidden truth or fact. Be sure that you are completely fit and healthy, and you can go through the juice stage. If it is possible, discuss what kind of fruits or veggies you can consume or what to avoid. Moreover, if you have certain medications, consulting your doctor will be the best way to avoid drug interference or side effect.
- If you are not a big fan of consuming fruits or veggies during meal, juicing is your best option to have balanced nutrients and vitamins.
- When you are juicing, often times you only consume the juice and throw away the pulp. The pulp still contains fiber, so instead of throwing it away, include it in your cooking or baking. Do you know that pulp can actually make rice, pasta, or soup taste better and fresher?
- If you are new in juicing, start slowly. Don’t mix and match two different fruits with four different veggies, for instance. Bigger chance that you will vomit and can’t stand the smell. Go with baby steps. Start from one fruits or veggies juice. And slowly make it two fruits or veggies juice. By doing this, you can find the best mix and match, and avoid the bad combination that will make the juice repulsive and simply gross.
- Don’t overdo your preparation. If you won’t commit to juicing, there is no need to buy a new juicer; a blender will do. But if you are serious about it and really want to commit to it, consider your options. Regular juicers can cost quite a lot. The regular ones are probably sold from $50 to 150. The more sophisticated the juicers are, the more expensive it is going to be.
- Be realistic. Just because you are juicing, you can’t really expect to lose 20 pounds within a week, for example. Set your goals straight and reasonable. As well as you stay healthy, improve your fitness, and manage to lose weight slowly, keep on juicing.
- Only commit to juices and forget everything else. Just because you are juicing on daily basis, it doesn’t mean that you should forget about other things, like the regular meal schedule or even snacking. Remember that your body won’t run if you only depend on liquid consumption. After all, it is not healthy. To achieve healthy and well balanced result, you need to juice as well as having healthy intake and consumption.
- Think that all fruits or veggies are zero calories. Yes, most fruits and veggies have low calories, but it doesn’t make them zero calories. Some fruits may even have higher calories, like avocado or durian.
- Add sweetener to make the taste tolerable. Yes, adding milk, sugar, or honey will make the juice taste better, but what’s the point of having weight loss juice if it is high in calorie from the sweetener? Fruits and veggies have their own natural sweetness; that’s why you need to learn about processing them so you won’t strip them off from the sweetness.
Tasty Juice Recipes for Weight Loss
These are some juice recipes that I have tried on myself. For me, they are tasty, healthy, and good.